ABIA Wedding Supplier Membership Standards
Whilst the Annual Bridal Industry Awards are open to all wedding suppliers who have been nominated by their past wedding customers in South Africa, ABIA Membership is restricted to wedding suppliers who have achieved a high standard of quality and service as demonstrated by a bridal rating of no less than 90%. As well as this the business should be a registered company or business, as this helps with insurance for your bridal customers.
Entry into the ABIA Accreditation System is open to all wedding suppliers providing they gain feedback on their service from a minimum of one bride who’s wedding they have serviced. They must receive a bridal rating from this bride of at least 90% to be inducted into the Accreditation Program. These businesses will join the Academy as an Accredited Bridal Industry Associate and will be required to complete the first year criteria and gain a bridal rating of not less than 90%. Wedding suppliers who meet the above qualification criterion are eligible for Membership of the ABIA as Approved Bridal Industry Associates and are also required to enter into an Accreditation Program. Once Membership is approved the supplier will then be entitled to a multitude of products which are specifically designed to turn passion and professionalism into revenue and profit.
Accreditation Levels Consist of:
|Africa Bridal Industry Accredited – Level 1|
|Africa Bridal Industry Accredited – Level 2|
|Africa Bridal Industry Accredited – Level 3|
|Africa Bridal Industry Ambassador – Level 4
5 times winner of the National or Regional ABIA Award
ABIA Accredited Business
To qualify as an Accredited business, the supplier needs to collect the votes from a minimum of 20 Brides/Weddings and receive a bridal rating of not less than 90%.
ABIA Ambassador Business
To qualify as an Ambassador business, the supplier needs to collect the votes from a minimum of 20 bridal customers and receive a bridal rating of not less than 98% and MUST hold an ABIA Award History for a mimumum of 3 years.
ABIA Accreditation Program Inclusions
ABIA Accreditation provides members with a means of communicating quality and reliability to the brides they service. ABIA Accreditation ensures the bride that the wedding businesses undertaking the ABIA Accreditation process, meet and exceed the high standards of the brides who have used their services in the past. As a part of the ABIA Membership and Accreditation Process, ABIA Accredited businesses are supported and promoted by ABIA, in order to satisfy the high demand for good quality wedding suppliers.
From July 2012 Accredited Members, who pay an extra R450.00 per annum will feature on 4 ABIA affiliated websites, receive a rotating advert on our Home page and if you wish we can provide you with SEO advice about you own website. In addition Members will receive all the normal benefits of marketing input. Use us, we are your Partner in assisting you with all marketing and business related advice and enquiries. We have many years of experience and we welcome the opportunity to assist our Members on any matters related to business and or marketing, just ask.
ABIA Membership fees provide you with the following ABIA Accreditation Program Inclusions:
- An ABIA Accreditation Certificate
- ABIA Accreditation Logos in print and web format to display in their advertising
- ABIA Awards Logos in print and web format to display in their advertising
- Inclusion, Discounts and Priority into any ABIA Co-Op Marketing Campaigns
- Free Awards Plaque for ABIA Award Winners
- Discounts on ABIA Awards Gala Tickets
- Discounts on all ABIA Merchandise
- Customer Feedback Reports Showing Ratings in terms of Product, Service, Value and Staff
- Plaques and Certificates at Member Prices
- Access to the new ‘Register Your Bride System’
- Higher Priority Listing on the ABIA Website including Name listed under Category, Email and Web link and a Business Profile with Photos
All Members and Non Members will be listed on the ABIA Website. Members will appear at the top of searches, in order of highest Accreditation, and will contain full business profiles.
- ABIA Ambassadors will appear at the top of all searches
- ABIA Accredited Businesses will appear underneath Ambassadors
- Non ABIA Accredited Businesses or non Members will appear underneath