Terms & Conditions for Pink Bride Promotion & Competition
- The ‘Pink Bride Competition’ is a promotion conducted by the Africa Bridal Industry Academy hereinafter refereed to as ABIA.
- The Pink Bride Competition (Competition) will commence on 1 July 2012 and finish on 30 June 2013. Entries will only be accepted between the above dates.
- The Competition is only open to couples who have been married between the above dates or who have Registered their wedding on the ABIA website during this time. Winners of any prizes will be derived ONLY if you have Registered your wedding along with all the details required, on the ABIA Website.
- The Vouchers offered by @Home stores are offered solely by @Home and their Terms & Conditions can be found on the website www.home.co.za. For applicants to qualify for the above Prizes as well as entering the monthly Lucky Draw for a Hamper of Breville Equipment, you must Register on the ABIA Home page.
- One Monthly Draw will take place for the Breville Equipment. The Lucky Winner will be contacted by ABIA. The winner of the lucky draw will be via a random number selection. That number will identify the luck winner of the Breville Equipment each month. The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- Each Month Brides can enter a Lucky Draw for a Wedding Dress to the value of R12,500 donated by Bride&co. The prize may not be exchanged for cash. The monthly winner will be determined by Lucky Draw in the same manner as above.
- At the end of the competition year a Lucky Draw will be made for Free Wedding Photography. This prize has been donated by Memento Photography (Cape Town), Gavin Withers Photography Cape Town, Ian Cooper Photography Gauteng and The Album (Gauteng). Both these companies have their own respective Terms & Conditions and the onus is upon the Winner to ensure they familiar with theses T&C’s.The Photography prizes will only be made to couples who have registered their wedding prior to the closing date of 30 June 2013, BUT have their wedding date planned for after the 30th June 2013 These prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are subject to availability of dates.
- To enter the John Meyburgh Event & Floral Design competition you must enter prior to the close of the of the competition BUT your wedding must be planned for after the 30th June 2013. This prize may not be exchanged for cash. The winner will be determined by a lucky draw conducted by ABIA Management.
- The winner of the Holiday to Mauritius must be 18 years old or over and must ensure they are in possession of appropriate travel documents including a passport. The Prize MUST be used within 6 months of being announced and may not be exchanged for cash. The prize only includes Airfares, Hotel Accommodation and incidental meals that are normally included in a hotel package and are subject to the normal T&C’s imposed by Beachcomber Tours.
- The onus on Entrants to the Competitions to ensure they are aware of the above T&C’s. ABIA reserves the right to change the above T&C’s from time to time. Should the Competition not prove to achieve the minimum new ABIA Membership that ABIA Management envisages the company reserves the right to withdraw and or amend the extent of any/all prizes.
- By entering the Competition participants understand and give permission for personal details to be shared with the Partners of the Pink Drive Competition as outlined on this Website on the Pink Bride page. Details will not be shared with any other parties. Participants may receive marketing information or offers from Partners.
- By entering the Pink Bride Competition Brides and Photographers give permission for ABIA to utilise Photographs on the ABIA website and Facebook and any other form of publication ABIA Management deem appropriate in order to promote the Competition or the business of ABIA and it’s Partners as outlined.
- Should Participants have any questions please contact ABIA on 011 465 9015.
- Results and Winners of the Competitions are decided by ABIA and its partners. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into regarding Winners or Runner-up and results are final as published on the ABIA Website on or about the 31st June 2013.
- Whilst every precaution will be taken neither ABIA nor its employees will be held responsible should prizes not meet expectation or should one of ABIA Partners not deliver the Prizes as intended or agreed between ABIA and the said Partner. ABIA’s partners will endeavour to provide Prizes on the desired dates but neither party will be held responsible should a date not be able to meet the winners expectation. The Prizes will not be converted to Cash.
- Whilst Management is not aware of any reason or facts at the time of writing ABIA clearly states that should the Company cease trading for any reason whatsoever then all Prizes will be cancelled forthwith as will the Competition. In such a instance the company will inform all participants via the website.
- Each month and at the end of the Pink Bride competition results will be published on the ABIA Website and the Africa Bridal Industry Academy Facebook page.
Voting Terms & Conditions
- Suppliers whether Members or not must Register a Brides Wedding with ALL the information requested.
- If all the information is not supplied a vote may be deleted by ABIA
- A Supplier MUST use a genuine Email address for a Bride. If an email address changes it is up to the wedding supplier to ensure that ABIA is informed of this.
- Only a Bride or Groom may rate and vote for the service provided by a Wedding Supplier.
- A wedding supplier must not enter votes or ratings on behalf of a Bride.
- A Wedding Supplier may not vote or process a Bride or Grooms vote themselves.
- All voting must be done Online via the ABA Website.
- A Bride/Groom may only vote for one supplier once.
- Suppliers found entering bogus email addresses will have ALL votes cancelled and risk being removed as Suppliers on the ABIA whether they are Members or not. Members will not have any fees refunded under any circumstances.
- Suppliers must ensure that all Bridal/wedding registrations are genuine clients and that the wedding has been serviced by them under genuine terms.
- Suppliers and Members of ABIA may NOT request Brides/clients to provide them with details of their voting scores – this information is confidential and remains the property of ABIA at all times. ABIA may at its discretion share certain averages with members to assist with management of their business.
- The best supplier of the day or Star of the Day comments are available free of charge to members of ABIA if provided in electronic form. If a Star of the Day Certificate is provided ABIA will charge for this at a rate of R100.00 + Vat.
- Any Supplier or member of ABIA found bringing ABIA into disrepute or complaining about the voting process will have their membership suspended immediately without any refund. Members are not to discuss voting scores and should not contact other members in this regard.
- Any suppliers found cheating and not abiding by these guidelines and rules risk being removed from the ABIA website and a notification to that effect being published on the ABIA website/blog.
- By becoming Members of ABIA, members will be deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions. E&OA.
- No Supplier shall offer to reward, coerce or remunerate Brides or clients directly or indirectly for voting for them in the Awards programme.
- Suppliers who do not abide by the above rules will risk being removed from the ABIA Websites.
Trophies & Awards
- All trophies are deemed to be floating trophies and therefor remain the property of ABIA Pty Ltd. Trophies must be returned to the company at the winners expense when requested to do so by the company.
- Any damaged Trophies will be charged for at the cost incurred by the Company.
- Recipients are welcome to purchase any floating trophies at cost price.
- Should you be the winner of the Trophy for 3 National awards you may keep the trophy at no cost provided you are a Member of ABIA.
Web Site Legal Notice
© Copyright AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD 2011 herein after known as ABIA. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, logos and other works are the copyrighted works of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. Use or copy of any material developed by Africa Bridal Industry Pty Ltd, its employees or contractors is exclusively for use by the Company or the Appointed and paid up Members of the Company. Use or copy of the Company’s material or property is strictly prohibited and may only be used with the Company’s written consent.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the corporate Web site of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. (http://www.abia.co.za/). Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. The information and materials provided by AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this Web site you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visits to the AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD.Web site, both now and in the future. AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD.may at anytime revise and update the Terms and Conditions. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this Web site.
Wedding Suppliers who either sign a paper application or who submit an electronic application or who apply via email, are bound by the Membership Terms & Conditions and The Undertakings by ABIA and its Members. Once and Application is received and accepted New Members will be sent an Invoice which is due for payment within 14 days of the date of the invoice. ABIA will record on the www.abiaweddings.co.za website that the Member is now Accredited and the Member will be sent ABIA Logos which they are entitled to use for marketing purposes. A Member is entitled to cancel the Membership Application within 7 days of applying and the Membership will then be cancelled immediately and a credit will be passed against the said Members Invoice. If the Membership is cancelled the Member may not use any of ABIA’s Logos or other marketing collateral. If notification of cancellation is not provided within the said 7 day cooling off period, all Invoices must be paid in full. Should members not pay Invoices within 3 months of the due date, ABIA reserves the right to pursue collection of outstanding through legal means. Any fees incurred by ABIA in the collection of unpaid Invoices will be passed to the offending Member. Please pay all fees when due.
You may view, download and copy information and materials available on this Web site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organization in connection with the support of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD’S products. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. No other use of the materials or information is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Ownership of Information and Materials
The information and any materials (including white papers, press releases, data sheets, product descriptions, and FAQs) available on or from this Web site are the copyrighted works of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. and any unauthorized use of that information or materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD’s trademarks may be used only with written permission from AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. is registered trademarks or trademarks of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. All other trademarks, brands, and names are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly specified in these terms and legal restrictions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. or any third party.
Links to Other Web sites
AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from the AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. Web site is not an indication that AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. and the third party hosting site.
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. through or in association with this Web site shall be considered non-confidential and AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD’s property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. you agree to a no-charge assignment to AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD.of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
The AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this Web site. Accordingly, AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. has attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this Web site but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. may change the content of any information or materials available at this Web site, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice. However, AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this Web site which, as a result, may be out of date.
Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. Neither AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD’s Web site. AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web site.
ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD.BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR BRIDES, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Termination of Use
AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD.Web site, including, but not limited to any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on the site and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitation of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
Governing Law Jurisdiction and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the South African law exclusive of its choice of law principles. The South African Courts in the Cape Province Magisterial District shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and location of such courts.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD. concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties. If you have questions regarding AFRICA BRIDAL INDUSTRY ACADEMY PTY LTD’s Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website www.sabia.co.za is the exclusive property of Africa Bridal Industry Academy Pty Ltd.