Pink Bride Competition Details – it’s FREE for ALL Brides – Enter NOW – Entry Form Below- Scroll down..
The Africa Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA) is extremely proud to announce the PINK BRIDE COMPETITION in association with The PinkDrive, @home Stores, Bride&co, CANON, THE WEDDING EXPO & BEACHCOMBER TOURS along with Memento Photography(CT), The Album(Gauteng), John Meyburgh – Event & Floral Designer and The Foschini Group Publishing.
The Pink Bride Campaign is specifically designed to create awareness of and raise funds for the treatment of Breast Cancer in South Africa by donating funds to PinkDrive. ABIA will donate 10% of all Membership fees to this most worthwhile cause – it’s a way of giving back to our most valuable resource – our Brides who naturally form the backbone of the Wedding Industry that creates jobs and a living for many thousands of South Africans. ABIA wishes to thank our Partners (above & below) in helping to put together some fantastic prizes for both Brides & Grooms, but also for our valuable Members. So, in essence all Partners win, we help improve the ability to treat outcomes cancer suffers, Brides win great prizes and Wedding Suppliers benefit by obtaining more business and winning prizes.
The Competition Information
- All Brides & Grooms are welcome to enter and win prizes on both a monthly and annual basis. By completing the Registration form below you enter to win the prizes on offer.
- Brides & Grooms (or one) MUST Register on the ABIA Website at www.abiaweddings.co.za and follow the Links to Pink Bride
- Wedding Suppliers MUST REGISTER Brides Online using their Username & Password – if you don’t have one, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you one.
- Please ensure you read and understand the Terms & Conditions
- The Pink Bride Competition runs from 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013
- All Brides can qualify if you say, Say ‘i do’ to the @home wedding registry & receive 10% of the value of all gifts purchased, back on an @home gift card *(see terms & conditions at www.home.co.za)
- Each Month Win One Hamper per Month of Breville kitchen appliances exclusively from @home – this is a Lucky Draw – to Win this Prize you must use an ABIA Member as your Wedding Supplier, the more Members you use for your Wedding, the more chances you have to WIN (see terms & conditions)
- Make sure your Wedding Photographer sends us one your fabulous Wedding Photos – You could WIN a Free Honeymoon to idyllic Mauritius including Airfares & Hotel expenses – but your Wedding Suppliers must be ABIA Members
- Each Month 1 Wedding Dress to the value of R12,500 can be won by one lucky Bride per month! This fabulous prize has been donated by Bride&co stores which are located around South Africa. This Prize is a Lucky Draw conducted at random once a month by ABIA Management. If you are the lucky winner of the wedding dress you will be contacted by ABIA and Bride&co – you must Register Online to Win. See T&C’s on this website. Make sure your Photographer sends a Photo of you & your gorgeous dress to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canon South Africa has donated a wonderful, top of the range Camera for the Grand Winner of Photographic Competition – incentive enough for your Photographer to send us pictures of your wedding, this prize forms part of The Wedding of the Year Competition – make sure he/she Registers your details Online, if you have not already done so. Photogaphers can view details of the Canon Wedding Photography Competition on the ABIA Website.
- 4 Annual Prizes: Memento Photography from Cape Town, The Album, Ian Cooper Photography from Gauteng and Gavin Withers Photography from Cape Town have offered Four Lucky Brides- to -be FREE Wedding Photography as a gift from them. The free wedding photography is a Lucky Draw and will be chosen at random by ABIA Management. ABIA will contact the lucky winner after 30 June 2013, so to qualify for this prize, your wedding must be held after the 30th June 2013. T&C’s apply, see website for details.
- 1 Annual Prize: John Meyburgh Event & Floral Designer is offering 1 lucky bride to be the chance to win her Dream Wedding Flowers to the value of R25 000. Visit his Website and click the Pink Bride Competition button there, for more information click www.jmflowers.co.za now! This is a lucky draw prize which will be available to all entrants who’s weddings are planned for after 30 June 2013. T&C’s apply.
Please complete the form below to enter